On Tuesday, February 20th and Wednesday, February 21st, in Los Angeles with Restoration Law Center, Root & Rebound is offering a special legal training for people with criminal records, their loved ones and the professionals who support them on legal barriers and how to navigate them. Using our Roadmap to Reentry legal guide, you will learn how to identify legal barriers to people with criminal records and what steps you can take to overcome legal obstacles. Using Root & Rebound's new family & children toolkit, attendees will be empowered to help themselves, their loved ones and their clients create reentry plans for stability and success!
Please forward this information to any of your loved ones, clients, co-workers and friends who would benefit from this one-of-a-kind workshop!
- WHEN: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017, from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., OR Wednesday, February 22nd from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- WHAT: Training for people with criminal records, their loved ones and their supporters to learn about legal barriers and navigating them.
- WHERE: 4359 Lennox Blvd, Lennox CA 90304 (Lennox Library)
- WHO: People with criminal records, their loved ones and the professionals who support them.
- RSVP & COST: Attendance fees are being graciously covered by the Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas, the Restoration Law Center and Los Angeles City Councilmember Curren Price. To RSVP, please fill out the form HERE.
- Please note: Attendees will have a Family & Children Toolkit and a Roadmap to Reentry. These are also available online for free as PDFs. The cost of the guides is being generously sponsored by Mark Ridley Thomas, the Restoration Law Center and Curre Price; the cost of the toolkits is sponsored by the Zellerbach Foundation.
We hope you join us on Tuesday, February 21st and/or Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017. Please contact Emily Juneau, Staff Attorney at Root & Rebound, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (510) 279-4662 with questions or to learn more.