Free legal clinic for people with records!
10am to 4pm
Root & Rebound's legal team will be providing holistic services including:
- record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47 and expungements)
- assistance with employment issues due to criminal record
- assistance with exempting convictions for child custody, visitation, and placement issues
- assistance with managing child support and other court-ordered deb options
- assistance with legal identification issues such as suspended driver's licenses
- legal information about any barriers due to prior criminal record
- Take-home resource materials will be available at clinic.
Book an appointment by calling (510) 279-4662 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to tribe, tribal-adjacent, and tribe-descended people.
Some snacks and beverages available.
Attendees must have RAP sheet for complete services.*
*Don't have your RAP Sheet? LiveScan services may be provided on site - or
call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to obtain your record for your situation.