Free record-cleaning clinic for people with records!
10am to 4pm
Root & Rebound's legal team will provide holistic legal support on issues like:
• Record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47, Prop 64, and expungements)
• Employment Barriers due to criminal record
• Seeking exemptions related to child custody, visitation, and placement issues
• Your options related to child support and other court-ordered debt
• Identification Documents and suspended driver's licenses
• Available to answer any other questions related to criminal records and overcoming reentry barriers.
Take-home resource materials will be available at the clinic!
RVIHC Members will be given credit for attending and meeting with an attorney.
Book an appointment:
Call (510) 279-4662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Walk-ins welcome. ***
EVENT OPEN TO EVERYONE.
All attendees must bring a copy of your “RAP sheet” from the California.
Department of Justice for complete record-cleaning services.
Don't have your RAP Sheet? You can still come to the clinic. We are working to provide LiveScan services on site. You can also call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to get a copy of your record for your situation.