Root & Rebound's legal team will be providing holistic services including:
• record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47 and expungements)
• assistance with employment issues due to criminal record
• assistance with exempting convictions for child custody, visitation, and placement issues
• assistance with managing child support and other court-ordered debt options
• assistance with legal identification issues such as suspended driver's licenses
• legal information about any barriers due to prior criminal record
Take-home resource materials will be available at clinic.
Book an appointment by calling (510) 279-4662
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to everyone.
Attendees must have RAP sheet for complete services.*
*Don't have your RAP Sheet? LiveScan services may be provided on site - or
call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to obtain your record for