The Power of Civic Engagement: Returning Citizens Living in Promise, Purpose and Possibilities!
Bishop Noel Jones, Sr. Pastor, City of Refuge Church - Los Angeles; California Secretary of State, Alex Padilla; California Assemblywoman Dr. Shirley Weber; California Board of Equalization Member, Jerome Horton; Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk, Dean Logan; Television Personality and Chef to the Stars and Formerly Incarcerated Individual, Chef "Jeff" Henderson- Founder, Felon University.
- A California Governmental Appointment Session - Facilitated by Senate Pro Tem Staff on Governmental Appointments. Learn How to Gain State, Local, Federal, and Governor Appointment Opportunities to Various Powerful Boards, Commissions, and Executive Positions."
- California Occupational License Policy Reform Coalition's AB 2138 and AB 3039 - Facilitated by Root & Rebound whose mission is to increase access to justice and oportunity for people in reentry from prison and jail, and to educate and empower those who support them, fundamentally advancing and strenghtening the reentry infrastructure across the state of California.
- Faith Leaders Power of Engaging Policy Makers - Anchor of Hope Pastoral Advisory Board and Communmity Leaders.
- City of Los Angeles "Fair Chance" Ordinance - Faciliated by Office of Wage Standards - Bureau of Contract Administraiton - Department of Public Works.
- Voting Restoration and Democracy Act - Facilitated by The Red. The White. The Blue Coaltion - Initiate Justice "Restore Voter Rights for California State Prison Inmates."
- Building Leadership "The Power of Reasoning Together" Faciliated by Returning Citizens
- Los Angeles Deparment of Health Office of Diverson and Reentry - "Reducing Recidivism, and Improving the Health Outcomes of Justice Involved Populations - Invited