Root & Rebound's legal team, will be providing holistic services including:
· record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47 and expungements)
· assistance with employment issues due to criminal record
· assistance with exempting convictions for child custody, visitation, and placement issues
· assistance with managing child support and other court-ordered debt options
· assistance with legal identification issues such as suspended driver's licenses
· legal information about any barriers due to prior criminal record
Take-home resource materials will be available at clinic.
Book an appointment by calling (510) 279-4662
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to ANYONE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD and their households- tribal membership not required.
Some snacks and beverages available.
Attendees must have RAP sheet for complete services*
*Don't have your RAP Sheet? LiveScan services may be provided on site - or call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to obtain your record for your situation.
For more information call Karen Kyle at (530) 625-4816 Ext. 106
Root & Rebound’s mission is to increase access to justice and opportunity for people in reentry from prison and jail, and to educate and empower those who support them, fundamentally advancing and strengthening the reentry infrastructure across the state of California.