MEET 1-ON-1 WITH A LAWYER TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS WITH AN ARREST OR CONVICTION RECORD!
At this clinic, our reentry lawyers can help with questions like:
• “CAN I EXPUNGE MY RECORD?”
• “CAN I CHANGE HOW MUCH CHILD SUPPORT I OWE?”
• “CAN I GET MY FELONY CHANGED TO A MISDEMEANOR?”
• “CAN I CHALLENGE PAROLE CONDITIONS?”
• “WHAT CAN AN EMPLOYER ASK ME ABOUT MY RECORD?”
• “CAN I GET VISITATION RIGHTS WITH MY CHILDREN?”
• “CAN A LANDLORD RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME?"
WHAT TO BRING: If possible, please bring a photo ID and any paperwork related to your legal issue, including a copy of your RAP sheet. For information on how to obtain your RAP sheet, please call 510-279-4662.
To RSVP, please visit http://bit.ly/APRILA2JDAY or call 510-279-4662.