Legal Reentry Clinic
Meet 1-on-1 with a lawyer to learn about your legal rights with an arrest or conviction record!
At this clinic, our lawyers can answer questions like:
• “Can I expunge my record?”
• “Can I change how much child support I owe?”
• “Can I get my felony changed to a misdemeanor?”
• “Can I challenge parole conditions?”
• “What can an employer ask me about my record?”
• “Can I get visitation rights with my children?”
• “Can a landlord run a background check on me?"
What to bring: Please bring paperwork related to your legal issue. For Instance, a "Rap Sheet" for complete record-cleaning services. For information on how to obtain your RAP sheet or to make an appointment call 510-279-4662. For the Lakeport Clinic, you may also contact Legal Services of Northern California at 707-462-1471.
To RSVP please visit: http://bit.ly/ReentryClinic2